Advertisement Video on Demand: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031 [Upcoming Report]
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by the growing technology friendly population, gradual shift of audience from television to OTT platforms and improved information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure across different geographies.
- Presently, many OTT players are actively adopting advertisement on demand solutions, in order to increase their respective customer bases and eventually, market share, in terms of revenues.
- Since 2018, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several new product launches, as well. For instance, in May 2021, Amazon launched an ad supported service, named Amazon Mini TV, in India, in order to attract more users to its platform; it is worth mentioning that the platform can be accessed for free on the company’s primary shopping app.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big OTT players that are involved in this domain.
The “Advertisement Video on Demand: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of the stakeholders in this emerging industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering advertisement video on demand platforms, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints, and upcoming opportunity areas, within the advertisement video on demand industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the advertisement video on demand platforms, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the anticipated growth in the adoption of video on demand devices (such as smartphones, laptops, gaming consoles and smart televisions), rise in the over-the-top (OTT) user base, as well as increase in the number of internet users across different geographical regions, we have developed an informed estimate on the evolution of the market for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with advertisement video on demand, over the next decade, based on type of advertisement (pre-roll advertisement, mid-roll advertisement and post-roll advertisement), type of content (entertainment, sports, ecommerce and others) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the advertisement video on demand market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count), list of key executives and active users of their proprietary platform (if available).
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the advertisement video on demand domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints and emerging opportunity areas, associated with advertisement video on demand market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering advertisement video on demand platforms, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What is the trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering advertisement video on demand platforms?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the advertisement video on demand market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Advertisement
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Content
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Geography
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Start-Up Funding Analysis
10. Executive Insights
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list):
- Amazon Mini TV
- Pluto TV
- Popcorn Flix
- Sling TV
- Sony Crackle
- The Roku Channel Zype
- Tubi TV