Energy as a Service Market: Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031 [Upcoming Report]
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by the rising demand for energy efficient solutions that enable reduction in operational costs, and the need to reduce global carbon footprint. In addition, tax benefits for energy-efficient projects, coupled to the increase in energy consumption across both commercial and industrial sectors, is also propelling the market growth.
- Since 2018, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several acquisitions, as well. For instance, in May 2021, GreenStruxure and ClearGen partnered to develop and operate highly standardized, on-site renewable energy microgrid systems. The firm anticipated that this turnkey energy as a service solution is likely to benefit both commercial and industrial customers. Similarly, in March 2021, Bernhard partnered with Middle East based organization, Alabama Medical Center for the adoption of a proprietary energy as a service solution.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big energy players that are involved in this domain.
The “Energy as a Service: Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of players engaged in this upcoming industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering energy as a service solutions, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints, and upcoming opportunity areas, within the energy as a service industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with energy as a service solutions, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the historical and anticipated ICT spending of energy providers and application specific dynamics, among other parameters, we have developed informed estimates on the evolution of the market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with energy as a service solutions, over the next decade, based on type of service (maintenance service, optimization and efficiency service, and operation and maintenance services), type of end user (commercial and industrial) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the energy as a service market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the energy as a service domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints and emerging opportunity areas, associated with energy as a service market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering energy as a service platforms, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What type of partnership models are commonly adopted by players involved in this domain?
- What is the trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering energy as a service solutions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the energy as a service market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Service
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of End User
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Geography
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Partnership and Collaboration Analysis
10. Start-Up Funding Analysis
11. Executive Insights
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list; in alphabetical order):
- Bernhard Energy solutions
- Contemporary Energy Solutions
- Duke Energy
- Edison Energy
- Enel X Italia
- General Electric
- WGL Holdings