Electric Vehicle (EV) Batteries Market Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031 [Upcoming Report]
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by growing number of electric vehicles and regional government’s push towards adoption of electric vehicles in order to reduce carbon footprint. In addition, advancements related to technology used in EV batteries, for instance, compact size, low maintenance cost and reduction in overall price are further propelling the market growth. However, concerns related to safety of such batteries and procurement of raw materials are likely to hinder market growth.
- Since 2018, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several product launches, as well. For instance, in June 2021, Renault Group partnered with Envision AESC, as well as signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Verkor, for setting up electric vehicle battery production programs. Similarly, in May 2021, Ford signed a MoU with SK Innovation to create a joint venture, named BlueOvalSK, for manufacturing of EV batteries and array cells.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big players that are involved in this domain.
The “Electric Vehicle (EV) Batteries Market: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of the stakeholders engaged in this emerging industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering EV batteries, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study further includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints and upcoming opportunity areas, within the EV batteries industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the EV batteries market, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the historical and anticipated growth in demand for EV batteries, historical and projected cost of EV batteries, historical and anticipated growth of sales of EVs, we have developed informed estimates on the evolution of this market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with EV batteries, over the next decade, based on type of battery (lead acid battery, lithium-ion battery and others), type of propulsion (battery electric vehicle (BEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)), and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the EV batteries market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and list of key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the EV batteries domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the past few last five years, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of deal, type of partnership, location of headquarters of partnering companies and most active players (in terms of number of partnership instances).
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints, and emerging opportunity areas, associated with facial recognition market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering EV batteries, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by industry stakeholders, in pursuit of organic growth?
- What is the trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by players offering EV batteries solutions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the EV batteries market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list):
- A123 SYSTEMS
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- SK Innovation
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of Battery
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of Propulsion
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Geography
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Partnerships and Collaborations
10. Start-Up Funding Analysis
11. Executive Insights