Hydrogen Energy Storage Market Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis 2021-2031
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by increasing demand for hydrogen energy (as an alternative for fossil fuel) and growth in use of hydrogen energy in stationary and portable power applications. However, high capital cost associated with storage of hydrogen energy is expected to hinder the market growth.
- Since 2018, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several product launches, as well. For instance, in June 2021, Linde partnered with Hyosung Heavy Industries to build the world’s largest liquid hydrogen facility at its Ulsan plant. Similarly, in February 2021, Air Liquide partnered with Siemens Energy to develop a large-scale energy electrolyzer for sustainable hydrogen production.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big energy players that are involved in this domain.
The "Hydrogen Energy Storage Market: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of stakeholders engaged in this emerging industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering hydrogen energy storage solutions, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints, and upcoming opportunity areas, within the hydrogen energy storage industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the hydrogen energy storage solutions, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the historical and anticipated global hydrogen storage capacity, current and projected hydrogen demand, we have developed informed estimate on the evolution of this market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with hydrogen energy storage solutions, over the next decade, based on type of application (stationary power and transportation), type of end user (industrial and commercial) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the hydrogen energy storage market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and list of key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the hydrogen energy storage domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the last five years, covering research agreements, product / technology licensing agreements, mergers / acquisitions, product development agreements, and other relevant deals.
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints, and emerging opportunity areas, associated with hydrogen energy storage market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering hydrogen energy storage solutions, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by firms in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What is the current trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering hydrogen energy storage solutions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the hydrogen energy storage market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list; in alphabetical order):
- Air Liquide
- Linde Engineering
- Air Products
- ITM Power
- Worthington Industries
- Chart Industries
- Hexagon Composites
- FuelCell Energy
- Nel Hydrogen
- Plug Power
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of Application
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of End User
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Geography
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Start-Up Funding Analysis
10. Executive Insights