Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Thermal Monitoring Solutions Market: Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031 [Upcoming Report]
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by increasing environmental awareness and technological evolution, coupled with the growing need for remote monitoring of equipment (for instance, solar farms) in real time. In addition, the need to improve operating efficiency and optimize maintenance operations across multiple solar generation sites is propelling the market growth. However, lack of awareness and limited availability of skilled professionals is expected to hinder the market growth.
- Since 2019, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several product launches and acquisitions, as well. For instance, in November 2020, Delta Electronics acquired Trihedral to further strengthen its presence in automation, AI and data analytics domains. In the same year, Yokogawa Electric announced the launch of new pressure and temperature sensors for wireless IIoT solutions in Europe, North America and specific Southeast Asian markets.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big energy players that are involved in this domain.
The “Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Thermal Monitoring Solutions Market: Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of players engaged in this upcoming industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of players offering IIoT thermal monitoring solutions, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints, and upcoming opportunity areas, within the IIoT thermal monitoring solutions industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with IIoT thermal monitoring solutions industry, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as historic and anticipated growth of the parent market (IIoT), historic and anticipated growth of the thermal monitoring solutions, and anticipated impact of the technological advancements in thermal monitoring solutions, we have developed informed estimates on the evolution of the market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with IIoT thermal monitoring solutions, over the next decade, based on type of component (hardware (temperature control sensors, control panel and others) and cloud-based software) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the energy as a service market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the IIoT thermal monitoring solutions domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints and emerging opportunity areas, associated with IIoT thermal monitoring solutions market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering renewable energy solution, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What type of partnership models are commonly adopted by players involved in this domain?
- What is the trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering IIoT thermal monitoring solutions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the IIoT thermal monitoring solutions market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list; in alphabetical order):
- L&T Solar Energy
- Masdar Clean Energy
- Manx Technology Group
- Sensata Technologies
- Tata Solar Power
- TE Connectivity
- Texas Instruments
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Components
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Geography
6. Company Profiles
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Funding and Investment Analysis
9. Partnership and Collaboration
10. Executive Insights