Middle East Renewable Energy Market: Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031 [Upcoming Report]
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by active support of regional government to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and growing population, resulting in a rise in the need / demand for power. However, high infrastructure costs for such alternatives are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market.
- Since 2018, several public private partnerships (PPP) have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several upcoming projects in their pipeline, as well. For instance, June 2021, GE Renewable Energy’s Grid Solutions entered into an agreement with Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction in order to build a turnkey substation, named Yanbu-4, for an independent water producer (IWP) plant. Similarly, in May 2021, the Government of Dominica and the UAE-Caribbean Renewable Energy Fund (UAE-CREF) inked an agreement for the development of a hurricane-resistant clean energy plant project in Dominica.
- Based on prevalent trends, we believe that the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by active contributions of several big energy players present in this region.
The “Middle East Renewable Energy Market: Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of players engaged in this industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering renewable energy solutions, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study further includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints and upcoming opportunity areas, within the Middle East renewable energy industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the renewable energy industry in the Middle East, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as currently installed renewable power generation capacity, as well as ongoing and upcoming projects, we have developed informed estimates on the evolution of the market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with renewable energy solutions in the Middle East, over the next decade, based on type of renewable energy (wind, solar, hydro and others) and key geographical regions (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and others).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the Middle East renewable energy market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the Middle East renewable energy industry.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the past few last five years, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of deal, type of partnership, location of headquarters of partnering companies and most active players (in terms of number of partnership instances).
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints, and emerging opportunity areas, associated with energy as a service market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering renewable energy solutions in the Middle East, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players engaged in this market?
- What are the different strategic initiatives undertaken by industry stakeholders, in pursuit of organic growth?
- What type of partnership models are commonly adopted by players involved in this domain?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering renewable energy solutions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the Middle East renewable energy market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list; in alphabetical order):
- Acciona Middle East
- Acwa Power Barka Saog
- Akuo Energy
- Alsa Solar Systems
- Enerwhere Sustainable Energy DMCC
- Masdar Clean Energy
- Siraj Power Contracting
- Solarwind M.E.
- Yellow Door Energy
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of Renewable Energy
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Countries
6. Company Profiles
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Partnership and Collaboration
9. Case Study: Ongoing and Upcoming Renewable Energy Projects
10. Executive Insights