The “Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2025-2035” report features an extensive study on the marketed, clinical and preclinical molecules available / being developed for the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the product pipeline and developer companies, highlighting the current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies. In addition to other elements, the study includes detailed assessment of the current market landscape, providing information about the product’s drug class, route of administration, type of treatment, regulatory milestones, and other development activities.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and the future opportunity of therapies for polycystic ovarian syndrome, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as disease prevalence, anticipated adoption of the forecasted therapies and the likely selling price of such therapeutic products, we have provided informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2025-2035.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, symptoms treated, combination drugs (if available) and line of treatment including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- Detailed profiles of the players that are engaged in the development of drug products / therapies for polycystic ovarian syndrome, featuring overview of the company, its financial information (if available), a description of its product portfolio, recent collaborations and an informed future outlook.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the clinical and commercial attractiveness of pipeline molecules (phase II and phase III), taking into consideration size of enrolled patient population, route of administration, treatment type and dosing frequency, and target patient population, expected launch date and size of developer company.
- A detailed analysis identifying the key opinion leaders (KOLs), featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain KOLs who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- An insightful analysis of the patents filed / granted for polycystic ovary syndrome, since 2016, taking into consideration various parameters, such as type of patent, publication year, geographical location, type of applicant, issuing authority / patent offices involved, CPC symbols, emerging focus areas, leading players (in terms of number of patents granted / filed in the given time period), patent characteristics and geography. The chapter also includes a detailed patent benchmarking and an insightful valuation analysis.
- An in-depth analysis of grants awarded to various research institutes for the projects related to polycystic ovary syndrome, in the period between 2016 and April 2021, on the basis of parameters, such as year of award, amount awarded, administering institute center, support period, type of grant application, purpose of grant award, activity code, emerging focus areas of the grants, popular NIH departments, and type of recipient organization, while highlighting popular recipient organizations, popular program officers and regional distribution of recipient organizations.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies, based on the various relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, number of patients enrolled, study design, trial recruitment status, and trial focus, highlighting leading sponsors, type of organization, and regional distribution of trials.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the principal therapies developed by the companies in this domain?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the contributions of big pharma players in this field?
- What are the key geographies where research on polycystic ovarian syndrome is being conducted?
- Which are the leading administering institute centers supporting the research related to this domain?
- How has the intellectual property landscape in this market evolved over the years?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts in this field?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Pipeline Review
4.1. Chapter Overview
4.2. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Development Pipeline
4.3. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Pipeline Analysis
4.3.1. Analysis by Phase of Development
4.3.2. Analysis by Drug Class
4.3.3. Analysis by Symptoms Treated
4.3.4. Analysis by Drug Class and Symptoms Treated
4.3.5. Analysis by Line of Treatment
4.3.6. Analysis by Route of Administration
4.4. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Developers
4.4.1. Analysis by Year of Establishment
4.4.2. Analysis by Company Size
4.4.3. Analysis by Geographical Location
4.4.4. Analysis by Type of Player
4.4.5. Analysis by Most Active Players
4.4.6. Analysis by Drug Class
5. Company Profiles
6. KOL Analysis
7. Grants Analysis
8. Clinical Trials Analysis
9. Patent Analysis
10. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis
11. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
12. Appendix 2: List of Companies and Organizations