Solar Panels Market for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031 [Upcoming Report]
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by active efforts of regional governments to increase the adoption of electric vehicles, in order to reduce the carbon footprint. Further, the growing need to reduce the load on electric grids for EV charging systems can be mitigated by the use of off-grid chargers powered by solar energy; this is also fueling market growth.
- Since 2018, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been several product launches, as well. For instance, in November 2020, Indian Oil announced its plans to set up solar power based electric vehicle charging stations in India. Similarly, in October 2020, The City of San Diego partnered with Beam Global to deploy solar-powered charging infrastructure for electric vehicles across the city.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big players involved in the energy sector.
The “Solar Panels Market for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of the stakeholders in this emerging industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering solar panels for electric vehicle charging stations, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints, and upcoming opportunity areas, within the solar panels for electric vehicle charging stations industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the solar panel market for electric vehicle charging stations, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the historical and anticipated number of electric vehicle charging stations to be established, historical and expected sales of electric vehicles, historical and projected number of solar electric vehicle charging stations, average price of solar panels (based on type of material used and application), among others, we have developed informed estimates on the evolution of this market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with solar panels intended for electric vehicle charging stations, over the next decade, based on type of material (monocrystalline and poly-crystalline), type of charging level (level 1,level 2 and level 3) key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the solar panel market for electric vehicle charging stations, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the solar panels for electric vehicle charging stations domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints and emerging opportunity areas, associated with the solar panel market for electric vehicles charging stations market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering the solar panel market for electric vehicles charging stations platforms, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What is the trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering the solar panel market for electric vehicles charging stations platforms?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the solar panel market for electric vehicles charging stations market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Material
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Charging Level
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Geography
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Start-Up Funding Analysis
10. Executive Insights
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list; in alphabetical order):
- Beam Global
- Electrify America
- Empower Solar
- Hanergy Thin Film Power
- Lightyear One
- Off Grid Installer
- Power Sonic
- Sono Motors
- Wallbox Chargers
- Wiocor Energy