Solar Powered Asset Tracking Market Global Trend and Opportunity Analysis 2021-2031
Lowest Price Guaranteed
From USD 5,499
- In the coming years, the market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace, driven by low maintenance cost, higher product lifetime and reduced negative environment impact. However, high initial investment costs are likely to hinder the market growth.
- Since 2018, several partnerships have been inked between industry stakeholders, and there have been various product launches, as well. For instance, in June 2021, SODAQ launched an IoT enabled solar powered asset tracker, SODAK TRACK. Similarly, in December 2020, Teletrac Navman launched a proprietary solar tracker for assisting fleet owners in protecting their assets and enabling cost savings.
- Based on prevalent trends, the market size is likely to be significantly impacted by the active contributions of several big energy players that are involved in this domain.
The "Solar Powered Asset Tracking Market: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of stakeholders engaged in this emerging industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players offering solar powered asset tracking solutions, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints, and upcoming opportunity areas, within the solar powered asset tracking industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the solar powered asset tracking solutions, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the historical and anticipated demand of solar trackers, historic and projected price of solar trackers, among others, we have developed an informed estimate on the evolution of this market, for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with solar powered asset tracking solutions, over the next decade, based on type of component (hardware and software), type of deployment (on-premise and on-cloud), type of end user (warehouse and logistics, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare and others) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the solar powered asset tracking market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count) and list of key executives.
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the solar powered asset tracking domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the past few last five years, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of deal, type of partnership, location of headquarters of partnering companies and most active players (in terms of number of partnership instances).
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints, and emerging opportunity areas, associated with solar powered asset tracking market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering solar powered asset tracking solutions, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by firms in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry, in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What is the current trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering solar powered asset tracking solutions?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the solar powered asset tracking market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Examples of key industry players featured in this report have been mentioned below (inexhaustive list):
- EnVue Telematics
- Teletrac Navman
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of Component
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of Hardware
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Type of End Users
7. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis by Geography
8. Company Profiles
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Start-Up Funding Analysis
11. Executive Insights