The “Subscription Video on Demand: Global Opportunity and Trend Analysis, 2021-2031” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of industry players engaged in this emerging industry.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the players engaged in offering subscription video on demand platforms, highlighting some of the key strategies that they have adopted over the years. The study includes informed insights related to the competitive market landscape, based on both qualitative and quantitative assessments of key market trends, growth drivers, constraints and upcoming opportunity areas, within the subscription video on demand industry.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and future opportunity associated with the subscription video on demand market, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as the anticipated growth in the adoption of video on demand devices (such as smartphones, laptops, gaming consoles and smart televisions), rise in the over-the-top (OTT) user base, as well as increase in the number of internet users, we have developed informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2021-2031.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the market opportunity associated with subscription video on demand, over the next decade, based on subscription model (pay-as-you-use, fixed subscription model and others), type of content (entertainment, sports, games, education and others) and key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world).
- An analysis of the competitive market landscape based on several relevant parameters, and featuring important details related to the players engaged in the subscription video on demand market, such as their year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size (in terms of employee count), key executives and active users of their proprietary platform (if available).
- An insightful market assessment summary, highlighting the key strategic initiatives undertaken by players engaged in the subscription video on demand domain.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, in companies that are engaged in this field.
- A detailed, qualitative assessment of the key growth drivers, restraints and emerging opportunity areas associated with the subscription video on demand market.
- Detailed profiles of companies offering subscription video on demand platforms, featuring an overview of the company, information related to its financials (if available), key offerings, as well as some of the recent strategic initiatives undertaken by the firm in pursuit of organic growth.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry players in this market?
- What are the different types of strategic initiatives undertaken by stakeholders in this industry in the pursuit of organic growth?
- What is the trend of investments made into the companies engaged in this field?
- What are the key growth strategies being adopted by companies offering subscription video on demand platforms?
- What are the key drivers and restraints within the subscription video on demand market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Table Of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Subscription Model
5. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Type of Content
6. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis based on Geography
7. Company Profiles
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Start-Up Funding Analysis
10. Executive Insights