The “Hospital / Ventilator acquired Pneumonia Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2020-2030” report features an extensive study on the clinical and preclinical molecules being developed for the treatment of ventilator associated pneumonia.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the product pipeline and developer companies, highlighting the current treatment practices, emerging drugs, and market share of the individual therapies. In addition to other elements, the study includes detailed assessment about the drug’s phase of development, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, and molecule type. The study also features the key players involves in the therapeutic development for hospital / ventilator acquired pneumonia.
One of the key objectives of the report was to estimate the existing market size and the future opportunity of therapies for hospital / ventilator acquired pneumonia, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as disease prevalence, anticipated adoption of the forecasted therapies and the likely selling price of such therapeutic products, we have provided informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2020-2030.
Scope of the Report
- A detailed assessment of the therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and mechanism of action across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- Detailed profiles of the players that are engaged in the development of drug products / therapies for hospital / ventilator acquired pneumonia, featuring overview of the company, its financial information (if available), a description of its lead candidate, recent collaborations and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis highlighting the key unmet needs across hospital / ventilator acquired pneumonia, featuring insights generated from real-time data on unmet needs as identified from social media posts, recent publications, patient blogs and the views of key opinion leaders expressed on online platforms.
- An insightful competitive analysis, highlighting the key players in the domain on the basis of the strength of their respective development portfolios, taking into account company size and the stage of development of lead molecules in their respective pipelines.
- A detailed analysis identifying the key opinion leaders (KOLs), featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain KOLs who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the last five years, covering research agreements, product / technology licensing agreements, mergers / acquisitions, asset purchase agreements, R&D and commercialization agreements, IP licensing agreements, clinical trial agreements, product development agreements, and other relevant deals.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development, such as seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants / awards, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, by companies that are engaged in this field.
- A detailed clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of various therapies, highlighting prevalent trends across various relevant parameters, such as current trial status, trial registration year, enrolled patient population and regional distribution of trials, type of drug molecule, phase of development, study design, leading industry and non-industry players (in terms of number of trials conducted), study focus, and clinical endpoints.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent R&D trends related to hospital acquired pneumonia?
- What are the key challenges faced by stakeholders engaged in this domain?
- What are the principal therapies developed by the companies in this domain?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players in this market?
- What are the contributions of big pharma players in this field?
- What are the key geographies where research on hospital acquired pneumonia is being conducted?
- Who are the key investors in this domain?
- Who are the key opinion leaders / experts in this field?
- What kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry stakeholders?
- What are the factors that are likely to influence the evolution of this upcoming market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
Table Of Contents
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. CURRENT MARKET LANDSCAPE
4.1. Hospital / Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia: Marketed and Development Pipeline
4.1.1. Analysis by Type of Molecule
4.1.2. Analysis by Phase of Development
4.1.3. Analysis by Mechanism of Action
4.1.4. Analysis by Route of Administration
4.1.5. Analysis by Dosage Form
4.1.6. Analysis by Target Patient Population
4.2. Hospital / Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia: Developer Landscape
4.2.1. Analysis by Year of Establishment
4.2.2. Analysis by Company Size and Location of Headquarters
4.2.3. Analysis by Geography
5. COMPANY PROFILES
6. KOL ANALYSIS
7. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
8. FUNDING AND INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9. CLINICAL TRIAL ANALYSIS
10. PUBLICATION ANALYSIS
11. MARKET SIZING AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
11.1. Hospital / Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia: Distribution by Type of Molecule
11.2. Hospital / Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia: Distribution by Route of Administration
11.3. Hospital / Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia: Distribution by Dosage Form
11.4. Hospital / Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia: Distribution by Region
12. EXECUTIVE INSIGHTS
13. CONCLUDING REMARKS
14. APPENDIX 1: TABULATED DATA
15. APPENDIX 2: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS