We help our clients evaluate their competitors’ product / service portfolios, offering a one-stop solution for their competitor assessment and business profiling needs. We are aware of the importance of staying ahead of competition, especially when it comes to operating in niche / upcoming markets. Our competitive intelligence team is dedicated to developing detailed drug / device / technology / company profiles, which can be tailored to our clients’ decision-making needs, enabling them to improve and optimize their strategic objectives and define future roadmaps, based on the intent and outlook of their competitors. We have a well-established, proprietary approach that can be used to analyze and deliver highly comprehensive assessments of evolving market landscapes. The approach includes a mix of secondary research (sourcing data from company websites, industry databases, annual reports, investor presentations, industry analysts’ views and other information portals available in the public domain) and targeted primary research (soliciting the opinions of seasoned industry stakeholders and veteran executives).
Case Study: Multiple Projects
- Market data comes in several elements across different shapes and formats. Competitive profiling distils the useful information and identifies its implications to a client’s current strategy and future outlook.
- Research and analysis can be time consuming and leaves us with a lot of valuable information.
- Analysis, using appropriate frameworks, allows us to discover new ‘insights’ and draw meaningful ‘conclusions’. We build competitive intelligence profiles (can be drug, device, technology, company) designed to improve our clients’ strategic goals, make informed decisions and define the future roadmap based on the intent and outlook of competitors
- Our well-established approach delivers a highly comprehensive assessment of the evolving market landscape.
- This approach includes a mix of secondary research (company websites, industry databases, annual reports, investor presentations, industry analysts’ views and other information available in the public domain) and targeted primary research with senior industry stakeholders.
- Visual Analysis of 'Competitor Data' (e.g. Logo Landscape)
- Discussion on arguments using special frameworks (e.g. Harvey Balls)
- Trend Analysis using conventional bar graphs and pie charts
- Advanced analysis using Roots Analysis proprietary Frameworks